You're Invited: Exclusive Virtual Roundtable
Delivering Security Best Practice for IoT
You’re invited to join us for a 90-minute virtual roundtable/panel session to network with Arm, Brightsight and other like-minded companies to discuss how IoT security is impacting businesses creating connected devices. We want to exchange expert opinions on the following points:
- What are the main hurdles with IoT security?
- How is security affecting brand protection, revenue, reputation; reducing risks and building trust?
- How can we overcome hurdles?
- Are security frameworks and guidelines helpful, or confusing?
As digital transformation relies on trusted data, device security is key. Disruption from inadequate security is being realized, and government guidelines are emerging. Security becomes increasingly critical for device development, product innovation, and brand reputation.
Why Should I Join?
- VIP roundtable with 5-6 other senior leaders at world-leading IoT companies
- 90-minutes of live-panel discussion: understand the problems of your peers, gain insight and find solutions
- Closed door event with no "audience" - a chance to network privately
Don't miss this chance to network with your peers, whilst we embrace the "new normal".